Top Businesses in Rice Lake, Wisconsin

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rice Lake, Wisconsin

Pro Nails Of Rice Lake - Not so hot 1.6 A pretty crummy manicure. I sat in dryer for 15 minutes. Got out to the car and it all smeared badly! Went back in. They did it again and this time I... Hostess Brands - Moldy Cupcakes I thought I would give my son a special treat for Halloween. I gave my him one of the Hostess Scary Cakes as he was eating it, I saw something on it... Menards - Praise So, of the kazillion customers Menards serves, a few customers have a complaint. I'm not saying their complaints may not be valid, but don't let... Nouvalift - Didn't read the 14 day policy for the trial period! I thought I was paying for just the trial shipping, instead I got billed for 199.80 and then the product arrived again this month and I was billed on... Sears Home Services - The worst service ever 1.0 We purchased a home warranty through HWA (Home Warranty of America) whom I strongly discourage you from ever dealing with. They sub contract the... Flipkey - Do not use them 1.0 I enquired about property in Sedona thru Flipkey/Tripadvisor. Came back as an email to me. I was scammed $2000.00. I was lead to believe I had... Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Dirty bedding. Mold on shower curtain. 1.6 We use to be a card holder for Super 8. Have not stayed there for several years. At that time they were clean rooms with a friendly staff. The Super... Aldi Grocery - Cashier Review from Rice Lake, Wisconsin First of all, let me apologize for your experience, but let me explain. As a cashier we are expected to put your items through as fast as we can, in...