Top Businesses in Rhinelander, Wisconsin

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rhinelander, Wisconsin

Dollar Tree Stores - Store manager I have bought many glass items from the Rhinelander, Wi. store. When it comes to checking out I have asked for a box or 2, so I could get my glass... Frontier Communications - Home Phone Service Review from Rhinelander, Wisconsin 1.3 Poor phone was always scratchy they told me it was my phone I bought a new phone for $110 same thing.... they told me it was my lines in the house the... Walmart - Trying to compete with Amazon. I ordered an Infant Pack and Play Play Yard. I came home to a huge box on my porch. Evidently, they decided to send a full size mattress for a full... Lease Finance Group Equipment Leasing Review from Rhinelander, Wisconsin 1.0 They sent me a non working credit card machine and would not take it back or exchange it. They claimed that they only do the financing and are not... Electrolux Slide in stove 1.5 We have had our stove replace three times. Waiting for the next one . The racks don't fit in the top two shelves. Can you believe it? Don't you... Cnac Financing - Reposession fo car 1.5 I'm in Rhinelander, WI. Financed a car through CNAC of Wausau with Jeana Wendt as the finance manager. I fell behind in payments and they repossessed... Frontier Communications - ..............................frontier doesn't care 1.8 wait on line hours talk to people in Phillpienes that can't hardly speak english! service promised between 8 am and 5 pm wait all day never show up... Directv - Direct Tv Cable Service Review from Rhinelander, Wisconsin 1.4 I sign a contracr for a year at ninetee ninty nine after six months they raised my bill to forty eight dollars is a contract not a contract dorthy...