Top Businesses in Racine, Wisconsin

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Racine, Wisconsin

Familia Dental - Worst dental experience BY FAR!!! 1.0 So, I had a motorcycle accident 2 weeks ago. I broke my 2) front teeth. I set an appointment with Familia Dental in Racine, WI. on 7/31/17 to get an... Us Cellular - Lied to . More than just once . I have been a customer for 4 years and my wife's phone became obsolete . We purchased 2 smart phones J3 . The plan was to cost $40.00 per month plus... Familia Dental - Famalia is fading fast...poor service, unprofessional. 2.0 Had several appointment for me and my child. (2) different dentists there were inexperienced and were trying to refer us to EXPENSIVE oral surgeons... Miracle Ear - Total Frustration! My 98 year old mother, a long time Miracle Ear customer, bought a new hearing aide to compensate for her increasing hearing loss. The first... Rushcard - Prepaid Card Review from Racine, Wisconsin I have been with rush card for 4 years and as of 9/22/16 I am very very dissatisfied! My employer posted my payment to my account but rush card has... Chipotle Bowl Review from Racine, Wisconsin I went to the Menominee falls wi chipotle and I always go there but this particular day I went and this new girl didn't even say hi like I'm always... Master Spas - Would not recommend.Frustrated and Disappointed. The sale of the spa in terms of model selected and delivery went very smoothly. A deposit was left upon order of the spa using a credit card. I also... Molina Healthcare - Retroactive Start Date 4.5 I moved to the USA in 03/16 and waiting until I got a job before applying for health insurance (I wanted to see if the job would pay or not). It didn'...