Top Businesses in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

Kohls - Selfish Petty Company 1.5 This complaint is actually relating to the charge account that my mother HAD with Kohl's. My mother was a loyal Kohl's customer since I was at least... Cousins Subs - Sandwich made wrong I ordered off secret menu a italian cheesesteak double meat extra sauce No mushrooms No green peppers There was both on my sandwich. I called the... Pick N Save - Terrible 2.2 I came to pick and Save July 7th 2017 in the morning which is 10 miles from my house instead of going to the Piggly Wiggly which is only one mile to... Cousins Subs - Cant take order we short stafg 3.0 Omg as a food Manager myself FURIOUS !!!! Called in a order at 7pm.on a,Friday night was told therot taking orders becaused there shortstaff and her... Forest river enclosed trailer (junk) 1.7 Purchased a new 2013 20' forest river enclosed equipment trailer with twin #5,000 pound axles. At 6 months the bias ply tires failed with about 3,000... Kohls - The downfall of Kohl's - DON'T BUY ONLINE 1.0 I always had a good experience with Kohls but this past online order was horrible. I received part of my order and emails kept coming saying your... Food Network - The Kitchen Tv Show Review from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin I have really enjoyed The Kitchen show since it first aired . The cast, recipes, and gadget reviews are so entertaining ! My only complaint is that I... Eversource - Fuzzy Math 1.0 After having just paid over $2,000 (from a tenant's unpaid bill from 6 YEARS ago!!, and an over $400 "deposit" to reconnect electricity, oh, and $100...