Top Businesses in Kenosha, Wisconsin

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kenosha, Wisconsin

Sears Auto Center - Really bad experience 1.0 I bought tires on June and also bought the alignment package and the road hazard plus agreement but they dind aligned mu car and they close the store... Ariens - Lousy steering mechanisms. 3.6 This is the third time in 3 years on a 3 year old lawn mower that I have to fix the steering. I can no longer afford the couple of hundred dollars it... Absolutely dissatisfied!!! Purchased a brand new Ariens lawn tractor after less than 15 hours the tranny belt snapped. 1.4 It took one month for Ariens service rep to pick it up, repair and deliver it back to my home. I bought this tractor after doing some research on the... Bullseye General Contracting - Got swindled by bullseye roofing by shane and jaimie Paid them $1500 for only HALF a roof .....they DID NOT do any work. NONE-ZERO-ZIPPO-NADA-ZILCH. My friend is an elderly gentleman, 70 yrs, and they... Bike Bandit - Shipping Service Review from Kenosha, Wisconsin 3.7 Ordered parts for my atv. I had to wait a week for them to ship. I paid 10 dollars shipping for a box that's one point at the most and they shipped... Avast Software - Remove service and repay card 2.7 Had your service for one year, decided I did not want it anymore. thought I was done, saw your name on my credit card .do not want .Please pay my... Carlos 4 Seasons Landscaping And Snow Removal - Lack of professionalism and customer service 1.8 First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know... Time Warner Cable is no better. 1.0 TIME WARNER CABLE is no better. In my opinion it is almost criminal to charge an elderly disabled person nearly $119.00 a month for services and I was...