Top Businesses in Eau Claire, Wisconsin

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Menards - Countertop was not cut to template 1.3 Our journey with Menards and Midwest Manufacturing regarding the kitchen countertop we ordered in November. It arrived in mid December and installed... Gander Mountain - Gift Card Review from Eau Claire, Wisconsin 3.2 I received a gift card from a friend and found that it never had the money put on it. My friend paid cash and did not keep the receipt. Store told me... Slumberland Furniture - Italian Leather couch and chair set Kensington Collection 1.8 All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland... Bulbhead - Same thing Why do they put stuff like that out there and don't honor it. I also didn't find anything on the website they told you to go to. I totally agree they... Done with Walgreens 1.5 the service at the pharmacy is terrible, they have told me so many times my scripts were ready, and when I get there, either I cant get them till the... The Marshfield Clinic - Medical Care Review from Eau Claire, Wisconsin 1.4 I have been going to marsh field clinic oak wood center for over 7 months now for neck and shoulder pain and headaches .. So far they have put me on... A PHONE CALL ON MY ANSWERING MACHINE TO CALL ASPEN DENTAL I RECEIVED A CALL FROM ASPEN DENTAL WHICH WAS ON MY ANWERING MACHINE AND I WAS SCHEDULED THIS APPOINTMENT 1 1/2 WEEKS PRIOR TO MY APPOINTMENT DAY; SO... Nabisco - Pinwheels Cookies Review from Eau Claire, Wisconsin 1.0 I have been buying Pinwheels since the early 40's when they came in large paperboard boxes and were displayed on a special rack in our neighborhood gr...