Top Businesses in De Pere, Wisconsin

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in De Pere, Wisconsin

Southern Motion Furniture - Poor quality Bought a couch and 2 recliners. The motor on the couch went out. Had it replaced. Now it clicks, I'm thinking it's about to do it again. The material... State Farm Insurance - Why would anyone purchase a useless State Farm Policy? 1.0 My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible... Aerotek - Aggressive and pushy! I continue to receive daily calls from Aerotek regarding employment despite repeatedly asking them NOT to contact me. Every time they call I have to... Catamaran - Customer Care Review from De Pere, Wisconsin 1.0 Company is a joke. No one in the company knows what the heck is going on. Been told that health insurance is responsible 4 the reason they are not... Northstyle - Seeing RED In May I oredered a Red Tunic, when I finally received it and tried it on, I knew I needed another size. I returned the product. Then in June called... Once Upon A Child - Review in Kids' Stores category from De Pere, Wisconsin I completely understand what you mean regarding the customer service. I was an employee for one of the Once Upon A Child stores in Orland Park, IL.... It Works - Review in Health and Beauty category from De Pere, Wisconsin 4.9 PEOPLE YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR ACCOUNT all they ask is you try 3 products 1 each month you pick what you want and when you want it shipped…only... National American Miss Beauty Pageant Review from De Pere, Wisconsin 3.4 I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19. Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time. The first time was my...