Top Businesses in Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan

EDC - Package Stuck in Kuala Lumpur My boyfriend sent me a package with EDC courier from Houston on early July. The package arrived at Kuala Lumpur after 2-3 days later. Then the cargo c... Cheap Flights Deal - Cheap-flight-deal fraud website on airfare I order a flight ticket through this website via Western Union, payment slip MTC:658-575-0966. The amount is lb 634.23 (RM 3104). The website... Creative Nail Boutique - Horrible Nail Spa Therapist from Myanmar Last year December was my birthday and my friend wants to treat me to full nail spa at this place. Supposed this place is high class and charging... Lazada Malaysia - Ordered products different than the items delivered. I just got off the phone with Lazada and am really pissed with what I'm facing. I ordered a Kingston pendrive model SE9 for RM39 per piece, I ordered... Readers Digest - Reader's Digest RM490,000 Pay Day Prize Pool Contest Sir, For your information I am ZAMRY BIN MOHAMMAD have win a contest tonight 28th May,2012 and get my amount potential is RM490,000 at the Finish... Pizza Hut - Shortage of workers and late service My family and I went for lunch at the Pizza Hut Restaurant Sentul branch. To our disappointment,due to lack of workers we had to wait for almost 20... KFG Tours - Sloppy work and poor customer service! It all started well when I contacted this company to arrange a 3-day trip to Komodo National Park in Indonesia to see Komodo Dragons. Mr. Evan (a... Johor Bus Terminal Food Count - Johor Yong Ping Bus Terminal FoodCount The food court there very Unhygienic very dirty and very expensive and many house fly to free to yours!!!!!! to hurry and hungry customers is so...