Top Businesses in Saint Albans, West Virginia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Saint Albans, West Virginia

Kroger - Bad attitude/ mouthy worker 4.6 went to take out 300.00 from cc and she was not listening to what i asked and she done a transaction as add cash, i said that we was taking out... Rheem - Water Heater Review from Saint Albans, West Virginia 1.6 I just bought a Rheem water heater. I started having trouble with it within a couple of months. It was not producing hot water. I did some home... Garcinium - Doris diane what a rip-off,$79.95 out of my bank account for ordering a FREE TRIAL,nothing in the package saying I would be billed such an amount if I did not... Iberostar - Pissed blue member 5.0 went to iberostar club in mexico, they listened offered 2 solutions cancel and lose all money paid or up grade to silver. up graded to silver for... I have been scammed by Modlily!! Do Not Order From Modlily!! I have never been so angry over ordering something on line as I am with this company. First I will say its my fault for not researching reviews first... Comfort Inn - Room Review from Saint Albans, West Virginia 2.2 Went to Bardstown,Ky Inn. all the reviews are good so feel that i need to tell people that this hotel is awful! The room 105 was awful. The smell... Window World - Rude person at window works St Albans WV Called to talk to customer service about a referral check they owe me. I have referred 6 people in the last year. The person who took my call was... Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk I purchased the product above just before the holidays...went to use it a couple of weeks ago and could not get the sprayer top to work. Looked...