Top Businesses in Morgantown, West Virginia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Morgantown, West Virginia

Onemain Financial - Over and Above Extreme 1.2 I have taken out a personal loan from One Main Financial. My loans not even due and calls occur to "remind me my payments due on up coming date".... Mylan garbage patches 1.0 i've been using lidocane 5% patches for 10 years and i just got these new mylan patches from my pharmacy and they are total ***. it's like trying to... Mylan - Very dissatisfied with this product. I just received the RX for this patch following a cervical surgery. I have previously used the OTC original Salompa patches (not the "new &... Freelotto - Legaly won and claimed Prizes are not being delivered 2.0 I won $1.00 prize two times, submitted claim according to the official rules, but several months passed by and no prize was delivered. I think a... Morgantown Parking Authority - Horrible company to deal with 2.0 The parking in my area is no longer free and you have to pay a $5 just to park on the street. If you have visitors that stay at your apartment every... Mylan vs Actavis Lidocaine Patches 2.3 I have a numb and painful big toe. (now for 2++ years) No one can diagnose it and my only relief has been with Actavis 5% prescription grade... Jd Byrider - 3 cars and nothing to show for it!! 1.4 Since I purchased my first vehicle 7 years ago, JD ByRider has become a night mare!! I have been making payments every 2 weeks on a vehicle for the... Mylan Lidocaine Patch 5% are GARBAGE! I was prescribed these when I needed a refill on my Watson patches. I tried 2 and they do no stick at all. I just went to my pharmacy and they said...