Top Businesses in Clarksburg, West Virginia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Clarksburg, West Virginia

Enterprise Rent A Car - Charged for a car that couldn't be provided 2.7 Enterprise in Clarksburg, WV provides no customer service at all. You make a reservation, show up, pay, and are forced to wait if no car is... Frontier Communications - Frontiere continues to bill me even though they never connected me to their services cause for weeks nobody showed up, terrible experience, I was without any service computer, phone etc. for 6 weeks. Verizon jumped ship, Frontier a total nightmare to contact, waited for hours on phone then got disconnected. Nobody EVER showed up to connect any... Ryans Buffet - Wont gice ryans another chance we r done ny husband and I went to Ryans in Clarksburg WV. It was a Monday after noon Not many people there eating. I go to the salad bar to get some spinash... Great Value - Stem in apple pie I bought 2 lunch size apple pies . On eating one I bit down on something so hard ! . I washed it off and it was a stem . The sharp point cut my mouth... Dairy Queen Chicken Strip Basket Combo Meal Review from Clarksburg, West Virginia Went to the clarksburg wv dairy queen on 6/16/2016 at 1:54 pm have receipts i ordered two chicken baskets with onion rings intead of fries with extra... LiveCareer - Cover Letter Now Review from Clarksburg, West Virginia 1.5 Stay away. They say that they will charge you a certain fee, but they charge you the highest price. All the charges will be unauthorized, STAY AWAY. Resolved Oreo - Where's The Icing? Hey, Just opened a box of original Oreos and they have very little icing.There is no icing showing around the edges.
I have been buying these cookies for years and this is the first time there has been so little icing.
...
Dish Network - Inspiration Networks Insp Tv Channel Review from Clarksburg, West Virginia I just found out dish network does not have insp tv channel n if they do not bring it back i am going to drop dish. That was my favorite channel.