Top Businesses in Sumner, Washington

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sumner, Washington

Rainbow Play Systems - Need to Stain - Rainbow Distributor said Stain No Longer Available 1.4 I took apart basically the entire Playset and stained with Rainbow Stain purchased from the local Distributor in Summer, WA. Rainbow Stain I... Fred Meyer - Vary unhappy 2.7 i am varry unhappy we have gotten to know people there and consider them like family to find out you cutting there hours so we wont see them this is... Bellalabs - Deceptive advertising and poor customer service 1.8 There was an ad to order wrinkle cream for free just pay $1.95 shipping and ordering each for two products. $4 didn't sound that bad. Then, AFTER I... Appliances Connection - Bunch of crooks! 1.5 We ordered a small fridge from them. It arrived damaged 26 days later after several order status inquiries. Now another 3 weeks later corresponding wi... Comcast - Nightmare for small business...sales dept lies I wanted to switch from Comcast, sales said they'd match what I had for $50 less, and there'd be a seamless switch-over of internet, emails, and phone... Les Schwab Tire Centers - Destroyed my commercial vehicle An employee at the Walnut St. Everett Wa branch (high school PT) proceeded to change my front tires on a Mitsubitshi Fuso FE ; 16' box cab over unibod... Visionworks - A month later -- and STILL no glasses!!! I could've widdled a pair by now. I ordered glasses Nov. 22, 2013. Was told they'd be ready in 7 days. They arrived 10 days later, and NOT the right frame OR color! I ordered... Other Company - Progressive sucks!!!!!!!! Horrible just horrible customer service. I just would like to know why in the world are we the people paying for auto insurance if and when the time...