Top Businesses in Spokane, Washington

More companies in this location

Services in Spokane, Washington

Latest Reviews in Spokane, Washington

Other Company - Charges from XO*CONCENTRICRESELLER 4 fradulent charges from XO*CONCENTRICRESELLER appeared on my credit card account totaling more than $470 over the span of a few days. I never did... ATT - Over billed and no help 3.1 Asked to have phone line disconnected almost 2 years ago and found out they have been billing me the entire time. The folks at the store said they... Lithia Motors - Lied to and treated with malice. 1.0 I had financing and I asked them not to run a credit check as it has a negative impact on your credit score for the next two years; they ran three... Les Schwab Tire Centers - Not a good visit I did a brake replacement of pads and rotors on my 2008 keep. After finishing I still had a grinding noise so I called the keep dealership for help.... Auto Credit Sales - Bought a truck at a higher price than advertised 1.0 8/19/2017 I purchased a ford f150. When I got home mybwufe thought she remembered the truck from the auto credit on north ruby st Spokane wa website.... Mor Furniture For Less - Poor customer service Ive been a returning customer for 17 years and oct 2016 ordered a sofa and love seat set. The delivery showed up on time however as the furniture was... Joann Fabric - Cutting counter 3.0 North store, Spokane. Got number, 2 ahead of me. Counter person very fast and pleasant checking everyone has number, another person in line. Counter... Carhop - Payments higher than promised; Vehicle not running after two months 1.0 I bought a 2000 Ford Expedition 2 months ago. The salesman told me my payments would be $160 every two weeks. Turns out they are $192. He said the...