Top Businesses in Spokane, Washington

More companies in this location

Services in Spokane, Washington

Directv Tv Service
1.7
2307 reviews

Latest Reviews in Spokane, Washington

Shadle Great Clips Butchered My Hair! 1.8 I went in to the Shadle Center Great Clips yesterday and asked for half an inch off of my length and layers. I had been drowing out a sidecut, so one... Moulton Law Offices - Poor follow through 1.2 My parents trust was established by moulton law offices. All prperties were sold. One of the trustees went to the bank taking over 6500 from one of... Downtown spokane rite aide 4.1 the worker there named dan dan kicked us out because our service dogs were attacked by another service dog and one of our service our service dogs... Fred Meyer - A manager that has HORRIBLE ATTITUDE and ZERO customer skills 4.0 I talked directly to "who she says was the manager" ..... at the FRED MEYER location @ south Thor st. in Spokane,WA. She was aggressive with me and... Lowes - The Lowe's Runaround 1.0 Lowe's took my money and messed up two doors that we purchased. Now, after many months, they still haven't made it good with us. But I will not back... Dave Smith Motors - Bait and switch 2.3 I bought a car in July. 2016 Nissan Rogue, The salesman, had me clear all the controls. He showed me how to back up and let me hear the beeping of... Directv - Profiling I have been targeted because of a Satelight dish on my roof. I have had a Direct Tv salesman at my door THREE times this week alone, and it's only... Les Schwab Tire Centers - Les Schwabs...Dangerous 2.2 First, I need to say, even as a kid, I remember my family using schwabs for all things tire, and car related. When I got to the age of choosing where...