Top Businesses in Shelton, Washington

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shelton, Washington

DO NOT USE UHAUL 1.0 I spoke with 4 Representatives, including Arizona, and they do not honor ANY discounts..military included in that. (they will tell you they support... Qwest - Frustrated customer I have been trying for a month to get Century Link to agree to a weekend appt. to add Internet to my phone service. I have called customer service,... Freedom Mortgage - I HAVE MADE ALL PAYMENTS ON TIME,THEY MISSPLACED ONE 1.0 They claim I missed Jan 2016 payment I have sent them proof of payment my bill payer Co. has sent them copies of check they cashed & they still won,t... Walmart - Marcy Exercise Bike Safety Alert/Complaint 4.8 I purchased a Marcy Exercise Bike a couple of years back. It did not get much a great deal of use and was almost in new condition when the pot metal... Infinity Dish is a Rip-off! We had to pay a deposit of $49.90 before anyone would come out. When they came out they said that Dish service wouldn't work where we are. Our... Fred Meyer - Review in Food Stores category from Shelton, Washington I have to say that I'm very disappointed in the Fred Meyer in Tumwater Wa. I have always had great experiences at Fred Meyer stores I have ever been... Napa Auto Parts - NAPA Battery warranty BEWARE! 1.0 Purchased a large 12 VOLT battery, NAPA #8231, for my camper on 3-23-2014 at my local NAPA store. It was reccomended for the use and it came with an... Winnebago Industries - PROS & CONS Can anyone tell the pros and cons of the 2351DKS? We are thinking about purchasing one. Want to know if there has been any problems or issues. Towing,...