Top Businesses in Seattle, Washington

More companies in this location

Services in Seattle, Washington

Latest Reviews in Seattle, Washington

Doordash - 2 horrible experiences 1.0 The first time we order with DoorDash was a disaster. Out order was placed, an hour later no food, contacted them and it took another hour to sort... Lowes - Poor service 1.0 I had always liked Lowe's better than Home Depot, so went there to buy a replacement microwave. Salesman took all of the info, was going to check... Bolt Bus - Seattle Location Inaccurate 2.0 I had a bus trip from Seattle to Portland leaving at 8:00am on 9/14/17. Unfortunately I missed the bus which lead to this email. I am a frequent... Norwegian Cruiseline - Extremely noisy room,was below the arcade. 2.4 My wife had chance to bid on an upgrade room.She bid the minumim amount(300.00).The room we won from the bid was under the arcade.It was unbearably... The Blankenship Law Firm - Worst Attorney in Seattle 1.0 I was part of a discrimination retaliation lawsuit in which I stood up for a coworker who was discriminated against for his race. The company found... Payless Car Rental, an unethical and corrupt company!!! Do not use!! 1.0 I reserved my rental online through Expedia on July 10, 2017, declining any additional insurance. I had called AMEX prior to the rental and they... Delta Airlines - Lost my baggage and can't find and deliver it for 3+ days 3.5 I had long trip from Moscow (Russia) to Seattle (WA, US) via Amsterdam and Portland (OR, US) with long layover (~12h) in Amsterdam (so, from 7/27 to... Seattle Staging Company - Home Inspection Review from Seattle, Washington 1.0 KATE HULL IS A SLEAZY ***-ARTIST NARCISSIST HOME STAGER IN SEATTLE Seattle Washington Just recently hired this sleazy stager Kate to stage our home....