Top Businesses in Kirkland, Washington

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kirkland, Washington

Car Toys - *** poor 1.2 We had a scheduled install at noon and told it would be ready at 3 so we dropped it off. Came back at 3 and they had not started yet. They did not... Car Toys - Scam for Car Detailing Service 1.0 We have bought a Groupon for my Wifes Car Detailing. We dropped the car at your Store located at 12636 Totem Lake Blvd., Kirkland, WA 98034 around... Costco - Max provides bad customer service like a spoiled brat. 4.0 At the Kirkland Warehouse a young boy named Max was trying to push some executive membership or whatever. It is rude to be trying to bother customers... Frontier Communications - Service interrupted, no correction for months 1.0 They were supposedly sending bills that were never received, they cut off service in January. I called them and made a lump payment for two different... Costco - Auto Insurance Issue 1.0 i'm Executive Member of Costco since 2014 and buy almost all the day to day required product of my Need from Costco and promoting costco everywhere.... Costco - Kirkland, Wa Service 4.4 Just returned from a trip to Costco in Kirkland, WA and left feeling very frustrated and angry at the service I just received from two or your... ENOM - Renewed without permission 1.3 Our business burned in Sept. We immediately cancelled with our website administrator. Several years ago our domain name was transferred to enom. We... RepairPartsPlus - Shipping Service Review from Kirkland, Washington 1.0 Worst comapy ever, I had ordered a screen from them and it had said it was on the way and apparently it was delivered but I never got it. I spent...