Top Businesses in Kent, Washington

More companies in this location

Services in Kent, Washington

Latest Reviews in Kent, Washington

Mor Furniture For Less - Do not buy here!!! 2.0 We have been waiting for our desk for 4 months. On Thursday we received a text message confirming the delivery for Saturday between 6-10 pm. On... Aarons - The worse 1.0 I dealt with Aaron's in San Diego CA. And they are great. But here in Washington on Pacific hwy there no good. I wouldn't recommend them to my worse... Crystal Springs Water - No drop offs, 3 days in a row, Still nothing 1.0 THEY SUCK... WRITING A LETTER TO CORP OFFICE. THEY TOLD ME.. OH SORRY WATER TOMORROW...THEN NOTHING, CALLED AGAIN. OH SORRY TOMORROW FOR SURE.. UGH!... Sears Home Services - Sears appliance service contracts are worthless 1.0 Sears appliance service contracts are absolutely worthless. Do not be fooled into buying one. We have a contract for our dishwasher, and have _never_... Resolved Poulsbo Rv - Don't buy here 2.6 Sales department is deceitful and full of lies. Don't sign anything without checking with another RV source. Suggest La Mesa RV who will provide... Rude Alaska Airlines Employees 1.8 Mark of Missoula, MT on July 31, 2017 Satisfaction Rating I fly from Missoula to Fairbanks on Alaska Airlines with my company every month during the... 100% full Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY 1.0 DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation.... Crystal Springs Water - Worst Service I ever had after 5 attempts of calling their office, I have yet to Get any results, My last attempt was yesterday and I was assured that I would be contacted by...