Top Businesses in Kennewick, Washington

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kennewick, Washington

Safelite Autoglass - Very poor service 1.0 My wife and I have been customers of Safelite a few times over the years and were always very pleased with the service, however that has drastically... Olive Garden - Garbage food 2.2 Olive Garden has always been my favorite so My wife and I drove 40 minutes to kennewick Washington and had all you could eat soup,salad, bread sticks... Harley Davidson - Cheap Material 4.3 I recently purchased a new Harley Street Bob. I had a lot of extras put on it including Sundowner Seat and backrest. After spending a ton of money... Bulbhead - Great purchase 4.7 simply awesome,estas lamparas son muy útiles en el hogar y en el automovil,se la recomiendo a la gente ,en estas temporadas que se oscurece mas tempra... Publishers Clearing House - Added charges PCH does not tell you how much the total is going to be when you order their items, my total for the three items came to $26.88 on their site but... Ulta - Horrible customer service 1.0 I shop regularly at the Kennewick, WA. store and I am amazed at the long check out lines. Last Thursday I was standing in a line of 10 people with... Mavis Discount Tire - Part Installation Review from Kennewick, Washington 1.5 They claim to have installed a $395 part. When I went to the manufacturers website it was only 291$. Same as autozone. Days Inn - DONT LOOK BEHIND THE PILLOWS 2.8 Hello and good evening, Im writing to express my disappointment with my stay at your location on Friday night and Saturday morning. I rang the desk...