Top Businesses in Everett, Washington

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Everett, Washington

Chase Bank - TWO WEEKS TO OPEN A SAVINGS ACCOUNT 1.0 I GOT A COUPON FOR OPENING A SAVINGS ACCOUNT. WENT TO FOUR BRANCHES NONE COULD DO IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO HAVE APPOINTMENT. I WORK LIKE MOST PEOPLE... LCL Beauty - Poor customer service and they won't warranty their products! 1.1 I have bought several things from this company. I bought a facial steamer which broke within the first 6 months. I have owned 3 of their towel... Red Robin - No Happy Birthday 4.1 I was at the Red Robin on Everett May Way, Everett WA last night between 7:30 and 8:00 pm. I had a printed offer of a free kids meal for my... Target - Microwave that didn't last long I just tried to return a microwave purchased in October to the Everett Mall Way store. The microwave was purchased by the school for our department.... A1 Auto Service Center - Poor Used Vehicle Inspection 2.2 Used vehicle taken to A1 Auto Service Center in Everett to check out before purchasing. On the phone when making the appointment I was told they did... Safelite Autoglass - Defective glass 1.0 I had a windshield crack while I was sitting in the car. When I called the corporate office they were very nice and said it would be warrantied and... Dollar Rent A Car - Rip Off - Reservation to Billing All changes The worst service ever. I travel a lot and and usually have 1-2 rentals a month from other providers and never ever had a problem. I got cheaper... Xfinity - Dissatisfied with what was promissed 2.0 poor re-connection after 2 years of not having a cable box on 11-5-2016
when tech had me sign, and his booties where off, he asked if I needed anything else.
...