Top Businesses in Deer Park, Washington

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Deer Park, Washington

Jevons Property Management will lie, rip you off and destroy your home 1.0 I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***"... Centurylink - Customer service sucks big time. 1.0 My internet went out in my store and office, I called Centurylink, they told me it would be a week before anyone would be sent to repair it. I... Green Dot Corporation - Stuck with no money Got a card. Called. The auto system couldn't understand me say my address, so I went online. I live in a rural area, which apparently means my place o... Titan Homes Mobile Home Review from Deer Park, Washington I have bought 3 mobile homes from titan and just recently shingles are coming off one of them and cant get in touch of person who supposedly is in... Soft Surroundings - Worst customer service EVER! Soft Surroundings does not deliver. It takes at least a week for them to ship (contrary to their 24-48 hours claim). Items they say are in stock,... Microsoft Online Store - Microsoft Store Wouldn't Post My Negative Review, So I'll Just Post It Here Well, I had a bad experience with the Microsoft Store and left a review critiquing their customer service. A few days later, they emailed me saying t... uShip - Puppy scam If you read nothing else, read the very last paragraph on here, no shipping company does this. We were going to purchase a puppy online and started... uShip - Puppy scam We also just went through this today, we were ready to send the money but had second thoughts when we received the confirmation letter by email throug...