Top Businesses in Bellevue, Washington

More companies in this location

Services in Bellevue, Washington

Latest Reviews in Bellevue, Washington

Went to Trader Joes, clerk lectured me that the NFL players were not disrespecting our flag or Veterans? 1.0 I told him they were absolutely disrespecting veterans and he was obviously not one of them! Three times he told me it is not about the flag! I do... Offerup - Poor customer service 1.0 1. Biggest problem is pranksters who say they have an interest in your item and don't show up or keep messaging you until they get your personal... Offerup - Good start but Crash landing 2.0 I used app for a year. I liked it from the start. It is easy to use and effective. Great alternative to CL. Till few months ago all old notifications... West Elm - 7 months and still waiting 2.2 I ordered 4 pieces living room furniture on March 7th, 2017. Sales representative assured me they would arrive within 8 weeks and I received first... Offerup - Richard on Offer Up LIAR piece of S#*T 3.0 You know, now I know why people are so cautious buying things online. It's because of people like Richard. I sold him a PS3 "as is" told him as far... The Walking Company - Abel shoe warning 3.0 Bought a pair of Abeo "Lite" Spire shoes and orthotics last summer. Wore them lightly for a couple months until fall. Very comfortable. Started... Expedia is the worst company, do not book through them 1.0 Expedia is a bunch of thieves. I have now been on hold for 2.5 hrs. They have not refunded my money liked promised. This is the 4th phone call and... Insight Global - NO Pay I have been trying to get a paycheck for sometime from insight and I keep getting the run around from Joe Madsen stating he put in a request it's...