Top Businesses in Suffolk, Virginia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Suffolk, Virginia

Rock Bottom Golf - Unauthorized charge 1.0 I did purchased from RBG in July 31st, 3 globes and two more items for a total of $51.46, I got an email back with the title "thanks for your order"... Rock Bottom Golf - I don't understand all the negative feedback 4.9 I have personally purchased several items from the caveman and I have never had an issue. I've been doing business with them for at least the last... Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers - Dishonest Mechanic 1.2 The last 3 visits to Express Oil Change by Tiger Town have been terrible. I use to trust their employees but the company has changed to Tire... Aarons - Bobby was disgustly rude 1.0 I called to find out hiw i could pick up where i left off on a ac unit i was financing throung aarons a couple of years ago.....Bibby told me that i... Panda Express - Panda Harbourview Suffolk, VA 2.4 I go and every single time I swear I won't return. But then it gets old eating fast fast food everyday. So I cave in and go. Then when I get to the... Never, ever buy anything from Rock Bottom Golf! 1.0 Rock Bottom Golf is truly "rock bottom" in terms of service. They sold me a product on eBay that they did not have in stock or over sold them and I... Exede - Deceived I joined EXCEDE during a time when I was supposed to come back to Direct TV having been offered a great deal. However, EXCEDE came and installed thei... Rock Bottom Golf - Cannot cancel orders and sent wrong set 2.4 Ordered set of clubs with senior graphite shafts. Received uniflex steel shaft set. When I complained by email ,which is the only way to communicate...