Top Businesses in Hampton, Virginia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hampton, Virginia

Fedex - Worst delivery company on the planet 1.0 None of the representatives that I spoke to knew what they were doing when I tried to get information on an order I was supposed to get 10-10-17. All... Lee Nails And Spa - Fraud 1.0 Lee Nails 1060 W Mercury Blvd Hampton, VA 23666-3379 DO NOT GO THERE!!!! services are terrible.My pedicure was the worst I ever had. The nail tech... Grand Furniture Hampton Virginia - Supposedly new mattresses purchased from Grand Furniture in Hampton Virginia riddled with bedbugs. 1.0 My family purchased what was supposed to be new mattresses from Grand Furniture in Hampton, VA. Shortly afterwards, my son was bitten numerous times.... Hampton VA Planet Fitness is racist It is clear to people that frequent this location that the the blacker you are the more likely you are to get employment here. In short, you must be... Shutterfly - Don't Bother with Customer Service They don't care when they send you flawed items. In my case I am a new mom and when it was time for me to go back to work full time, my husband... Certified Motors - Customer Care Review from Hampton, Virginia 1.7 My son found a car at this dealership. He needed a co-signer for the loan, so trying to help my son so I co-signed. My son made the down payment, got... Cvs Pharmacy - The ignorance of employees Extremely poor customer service: It is obvious that your company does not train your associates whose level of incompetence and stupidity is somethin... Budget Rent A Car - Ford Car Rental Review from Hampton, Virginia 3.8 Reserved and paid in full for Explorer rental for family reunion road trip on July 4, 2016. Confirmation number. 34245436US1. Vehicle was reserved...