Top Businesses in Fairfax, Virginia

More companies in this location

Services in Fairfax, Virginia

Latest Reviews in Fairfax, Virginia

National Rifle Association Store - Fast & Honest services Every time I order anything from the NRAstore.com the service is lightening fast. Every product is exactly as advertised. They do not sell junk. I... Northrop Grumman - Dennis Bostic JR of Fairfax VA screwed me over 1.0 Dennis Bostic Jr Washington DC / VA Area Dennis Bostic Jr scammed me out of money for computer work. He did tell me he wasnt a IT Tech by trade but... Fairfax Smiles - Dr Soyfer is an excellent dentist 4.9 I first visited Fairfax Smiles to get a check up and see what I could do about having some calculus removal done. I'm originally from VA and went to... Lycamobile - Pathetic Customer service 2.4 Its very very bad customer service . I didn't have rating for them , If you call them , go for a lunch and come back still you will be in the waiting... Dyson Company is not Customer Friendly!!!!! Sent my Dyson hot/cold fan back stopped working before warranty was off!My 87 year old Mother requires the fan along with the AC to ease her... Behr Deck Over from Home Depot , worst product I have ever used. I restored my deck with Behr Deckover 2 years ago. It started peeling and bubbling almost immediately. By the following spring my deck was covered... Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Discount Furniture -- Don't do it! ***!!! 1.8 They ripped me off on the Mackenzie Bed too. The slats were bent and cracked when they delivered the bed. They told me that it was okay and that they... Batteries Plus - After buying top of the line $300 battery, 5 months later dead and they won't cover it under wattenty! 1.8 Purchased top of the line $289.99 car battery, 5 months later battery won't start the car. Took battery back, they said it had 5.5 volts - not enough...