Top Businesses in Danville, Virginia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Danville, Virginia

Vivint - Not Pleased 1.8 Do not use this companies product or service. Was told all devices would work in my home. NOT !! After they knocked a hole in my wall to install... Outback Steakhouse - Bad Meat with Bad Service 2.8 My husband and son and I went to Outback on June 2,2016 for dinner and ordered a margarita, an appetizer, one porterhouse steak dinner with shrimp,... Lane Furniture - Lane Lift chair, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! Bought a Lane lift chair for a nursing home Pt and he has used it maybe 6 months and the remote has gone bad and getting a replacement part needs an... Badcock Home Furniture - Poor quality, Poor customer service October 2014 i bought two bedroom suits. I'd describe the purchase as mid grade quality bedroom suits. Not the most expensive and not the cheapest.... My bad experience at Olive Garden 2.2 My wife and myself and brother and his wife and another one of my brothers are at Olive Garden in Danville, Va. yesterday and it was the worst... Finish Line Winners Circle Rewards Program Review from Danville, Virginia 2.6 I was sent 2 winners circle rewards with incorrect codes on them. I call customer service they say to me go ahead and make the purchase and use a... Ntelos - Worst cellular provider by far Unfortunately, I switched to nTelos about a year ago. Worst mistake ever! I transferred my service and also added 2 new lines. We have suffered with... Lowes - Stopped black driver from delivering to a racist customer in Danville, Va 1.0 I will never buy from Lowes again because you give in to racist customers -- you are a low life company when you give in to some racist ***--this is...