Top Businesses in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality 1.0 I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest... Java Learning Center Noida cetpa infotech 1.0 Java Learning Center Noida cetpa infotech Java Learning Center Noida cetpa infotech Java Learning Center Noida cetpa infotech I had attended a half n... Kpl Tech Solutions - We are very happy with the final result of the website Firstly, I would like to thank the entire team for their hard work. Whenever we needed advice or help, they were always at hand to provide us with... Pearson Education - Pearson Customer Service is TERRIBLE 1.0 I am currently taking a physics class that requires us to use Mastering Physics through Pearson Education. It has been by far the worst experience... Worst experience with pepperfry Please see this mail from Pepeprfy. There is a delay of around 7 days and when i requested to cancel on the ground of delay, they said it is not... Kpl Tech Solutions - Good work Done by Kpl Techsolution 4.6 If I had to rate Kpl Tech Solution from one to one hundred, with one hundred being best, I would give them more than one hundred. They took control... Kpl Tech Solutions - Nice work done by Kpl Techsolution 5.0 Thank you for Kpl Techsolution for doing hard work on my project to get good rank after 4-5 month Kpl Techsolution have capability to handle SEO... Motorola - SCREEN ISSUE I have sumbmitted my phone(moto x force) on 4/11/16 at noida service centre(satyam communication) . Which covers display warranty of 4 years. They...