Top Businesses in Uttar Pradesh

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Uttar Pradesh

BharatBenz - Bad expriance of 3723 it consume more mobile oil and tyre 2.8 my experiance is very bad about that truck Dear Sir, Hope you are doing well. Recently we bought one BharatBenz 3723 Truck. We observed that - it’s... Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality 1.0 I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest... Java Learning Center Noida cetpa infotech 1.0 Java Learning Center Noida cetpa infotech Java Learning Center Noida cetpa infotech Java Learning Center Noida cetpa infotech I had attended a half n... Ali Interiors And Furnitures - ALI Interior Furniture - worst furniture dealer 1.0 Ali Interior Furniture , Indirapuram,Ghaziabad, UP is the worst furniture dealer ever.They did not give us the furniture, made us come twice or... Indian Gifts Portal - Very disappointing experiece. 1.0 Very disappointing service. I ordered a cake and bouquet of pink roses for my dad's retirement. The order was not what IGP showed in pictures at the... Singlemuslim - Racist and Rude 1.0 DO NOT JOIN, JOIN ANY OTHER ONE EXCEPT THIS ONE VERY BAD SITE, RUDE RACIST AND DO NOT CARE STOLE MY MONEY DID NOT REFUND! They have 8 staff Admin... Resolved Sketchtrack Technologies - Worst Company 4.3 I hired the company sketchtrack.com to build a website for us that we could use for our company. We gave anjali rajput some reference links of... DS Research Centre - Fake money making racket-D.S RESEARCH CENTRE my father was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2015 May. Immediately we started taking D.S RESEARCH medicine as per doctors precription along with...