Top Businesses in Sandy, Utah

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sandy, Utah

Edge Pest Control - Lied to by sales person 2.4 This is the first time I have ever reviewed a company and if I could give this company zero stars I would. When they came to our house to sell the... Flood Pros Of Utah - Awful and dishonest Company called Flood Pros 1.0 Had a pipe break in my basement. Do not use Flood Pros! They are the worst company ever. They quoted a price and then changed it - bate and switch at... Sono Bello - Totally Unsatisfactory I went to the office in Sandy Utah and was assured that I would be "sedated just like in a colonoscopy" . This was total lie. I was only given a... Prime Acceptance - PREDATORY LENDER **** DO NOT ACCEPT DEALER OFFER IF IN NEW MEXICO!!! 1.0 You will be harassesd even if you make your payments ... PRIME ACCEPTANCE CORP aka PAC is a PREDITORY SUB-PRIME LENDER that makes money off LOW... Assist Business Capital - Beware!!! 1.0 Assist Business Capital is the same company as Direct Business Lending. They both have the same crappy website with the same fake "testimonials".... LifeVantage - Poor customer service and billing 2.1 On 12/26/2016, I ordered LifeVantage for Canines directly from LifeVantage. When I had not received the product on 01/17/2017, I began to e-mail the... Edge Pest Control - Terrible 1.5 Terrible customer service. They over-promise what they provide verbally, and then resort to small type in the 'contract' as an excuse not to provide... Fox News - Megan Kelly and the Kelly File Megan Kelly (and the Kelly File) is (are) very biased, arrogant and just plain annoying. She went from being Bill O'Reilly's protege to being too...