Top Businesses in Saint George, Utah

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Saint George, Utah

Big O Tires - Big O couldnt fix a sandwich Let alone a tire!!! 1.2 Live in st. George Utah, got a flat, needed a tire, all said and done my 2014 mustang GT now has steering wheel shake, 2 weeks later got another road... Camping World Failures & Fraud warranty! 2.4 We are very clean people who take great care of our things, especially what was meant to be a short-lived full-time home-on-wheels.We bought our... Flexsteel Industries - Rude People 1.7 Called the Flexsteel 1-563-556-7730, they were so rude and know what *** they are selling and don't want to be bothered with the customer or any... Tds - Consistently Low Signal Strength 1.7 I've been a customer in St George UT with TDS (and Baja prior to the buyout) for over 8 years. Every single tech (and there have been MANY), has left... Verizon Wireless - Terrible Customer Service! I NEVER get an answer or resolution to any issues. 2.1 Have had Verizon for about 5 years now, using the service in a larger size city. Moved down to a smaller area, where service is spotty or non-existen... Ups - Poor service First they fail to deliver on the day it was scheduled, then they lost my package. After two hours of working to locate it I finally got a call. I... TDS - classic bait n switch- phone cust no svc, no solutions, expect 3-4 handoffs 2.0 In a nut shell- So Beware- write down who u speak to -date- what your quote is in detail- expect equipment/ hardware issues, be prepared to be handed... Dennys Restaurant - Customer Care Review from Saint George, Utah Ah, Denny's. The one in St George on 1000 East street is run by a bunch of a-holes. I was 'fired' for what I feel is complete and total BS. A few...