Top Businesses in Pleasant Grove, Utah

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Pleasant Grove, Utah

American Leisure - 7-31-17 Call from 218-296-7160 Received call asking for my 83 yo mother who has been in the hospital for the past 7 months. "I need to talk to _______ _______." When I explained... Done Com - Unreliable! Done.com is the worst company ever!!!! Don't use! 1.0 They cancelled the night before they were supposed to come out to put together a computer desk for me. They never called back to re-schedule. I tried... Done Com - If they show up.they do good work 2.9 I used Done.com 3 times. The first time the guy kept telling me he was running late, we then set up another appointment a week later, when he finally... Done Com - DONE.COM is a jokeeeee!!! waste of money.. needs to be exposed. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU HIRE!! 1.0 charlotte, nc... i used done.com to do a paint job. that turned into a complete nightmare. first time home buyer.. hired DC that turned into a... 801 TRAILER MANUFACTURING SCAM FROM Zackery Dalley 1.1 On December 22nd we ordered a 40 ft trailer for $11,500 from 801 Manufacturing for a customer and 801 Manufacturing promised to get our trailer comple... JJ BEST BANC - BEWARE! THEY ARE THIEVES! 1.0 BEWARE! They charged us $300 in "finance charge" for having the loan for 15 days, when supposedly they interest fee was 6.99%. Now we are trying to... Avis - Broken Down Company We rented a 15 passenger van from Avis. Immediately broke down. Engine light on, needed an oil change, wouldn't go over 10 miles per hour. Needed a... Comcast sucks 1.6 We agreed to bundle for the 88$ deal. My bill has been over 200$ consistently for almost a year. We were advised that the redline (football) was...