Top Businesses in Orem, Utah

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Orem, Utah

Rc Willey Home Furnishings - Empty Promises 1.7 I've shopped with RC Willey for almost 30 years. My recent purchase, a sectional, has been a nightmare from the beginning. I have been given promise... Wayfair - Cheap Chairs 2.4 I purchased 6 Delcon side chairs from Charlton Home from the Wayfair website. These chairs are in my dining room and have been used approximately 6... Centurylink - They will cheat you. 1.0 I called to cancel service after moving. I've had service with them for several years, but re-signed a 1 year contract several months ago because if... Vivint - Worst Internet company ever 1.0 I have different they have never kept their minimum speed of 25 Mb that they promised me I have a writing and I have recordings of them promising no... Rc Willey Home Furnishings - Fridge delivered. Crew gouged my $12,000 wood floor. 1.0 I called the customer services who told me to call the claims office. I called claims office and got a adjuster to come to my house. He came and made... Vivint - Bad Alarm Company 1.1 I had a vivint system installed in my home a few years ago, upon installation I was told as a vivint customer I would be eligible for solar panels as... Centurylink Sucks 1.6 I've been a customer of Qwest/CenturyLink for over 25 years and have been paying for 1.5MB bandwidth for over 10 years. I was finally getting close... La Quinta Inn - Gary white 1.4 My name is Gary White and I reserved rooms for three nights at the LaQuinta Inn Suites Orem University #3206770355 for 15,16 and 17 December. Upon...