Top Businesses in Utah

More companies in this location

Services in Utah

Latest Reviews in Utah

Eliot Management Group - Bad Sales Rep Experience 1.0 This company is not about helping you finding the best rates but having you sign a 3 year contract with terrible rates. As we meet with the sales rep... 100% full Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. 1.9 On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card.... Control4 - Dog S.... system 1.0 If you want to watch TV and listen to music Well..... just watch TV and listen to music DOG *** system Oneexchange - Overpayment Notices 1.0 I had no complaints, until March of this year when my father died: two days after his death, I notified OneExchange. They sent a form that I was to... Worst company ever!!!!! Rise Broadband sucks!! 1.0 It was Digis and never had a problem. Rise Broadband took over and started adding huge charges and never sent a paper bill but they changed us extra... Snapfish - Unsatisfied 1.0 We kept getting cut off four times so I couldn't complete my request. I placed an order Sunday night and couldn't see where to put the promo code... Rise Broadband - Cancellation - No Refund 1.3 Watch out when cancelling service. Their policy is to NOT REFUND your balance. When you pay for service you are paying for a month ahead. If you... Hired Dex Media to build a web site. 1.0 After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in...