Top Businesses in Webster, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Webster, Texas

Conns - Worst place ever. False advertisement. 1.4 Spent over $4,000 on a washer and dryer set. Conn’s advertises “a better life & quick service.” By the way service is prepaid for with the purchased... Jared - Ripped Off 1.3 I bought an engagement ring and wedding rings from the Jareds on Bay Area Boulevard near the Baybrook Mall in Webser, Texas. The diamond has a flaw... Panda Express - Incomplete portion ,long wait, poor customer service. 2.0 I went into the Panda Express on Bay Area BLVD in Houston and approached the counter and waited and waited and waited for about 5 minutes before I... Music And Arts - Deposit return 1.0 I had to pay a deposit for my son to rent a saxophone. I returned the instrument over a month ago and I have still not received the deposit. I called... Conns - Terrible Accounting System 1.0 I made a purchase using the 12 month no finance charge option. After making 3 on time payments, I payed off the amount due showing on my online... Hooters - Bad service! I went to the Webster, Tx location off the Gulf Coast Fwy expecting to has a nice lunch and left upset! I order an appetizer to come out before my... Clear Lake Dental Care - Charged for an amount for work i told them i did not want 1.0 i couldn't afford more than the $700- $800. So after i finished or maybe it was before my dental work i received the printout from the coordinator... Resolved Lazboy - $1300 Leather Recliner-Glider Rocker 2.6 I purchased a leather Recliner/Rocker Glider for my wife last week. Asked if I could buy it on the plan they had advertised all over the store...