Top Businesses in Stafford, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Stafford, Texas

SalesStaff - They have become thieves Regardless of their excuses there is no other way to describe the way they are operating as anything other than thievery. They take money from... Marcos Pizza - Marco's Pizza - 3623 S Main St Ste 113, Stafford, TX 77477 1.0 Terrible food and awful customer service. I love trying new restaurants and decided to try this place -- what a mistake that was!! I ordered a large... Resolved SalesStaff - Horrible Experience 3.9 The entire process seems like a scam to me. From the moment we started working with them, things seemed fishy. To this date, we have spent $16,000... Molina Healthcare - Long Process for approvals 2.8 Every time i get a prescription it needs to be pre-authorized. I have had these conditions for 10 plus years and still takes over two weeks to get... Apex Vitality is a Rip Off-BOOTYPOP Thought I was getting a trial size bottle for only 7.99. And was later charged $64.99 for a product that I not even tried yet. When I told the... Luminess Air - Terrible Product but Customer Service is Worse 1.2 As everyone else, I feel for the hype of the commercial and order the trial lumpiness air. I was sent the product and immediately after inspection... Aqua America - Review from Needville, Texas Its pretty ridiculous when the maintenance charges are more than the actual water usage. I don't understand how a company like this can stay in... Mattress One - Mattress Review from Stafford, Texas This is the 3rd bed I bought. Last purchased I was told I get 2 pillows free. Was hand written on the receipt as will as calling card. Mattress was...