Top Businesses in Springtown, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Springtown, Texas

Nordstrom Rack - NOW 16 DAYS SINCE PLACING ORDER LIKE MANY OF YOU, I PLACED AN ORDER ONLINE WITH NORDSTROM RACK ON 10-12. I ORDERED FOUR MEN'S LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS ON SALE. IT IS NOW 10-28 AND THEY... Frontier Communications - Terrible service 1.6 It started with a billing issue. They more than doubled my bill. When I call I was informed that I requested a change to my service. I did not. It... Ameripride Tax Group - Tax scammers we paid them $7500 to settle with the irs for us and they have never as much as called the irs in our behalf. It has been over 3 yrs now and they... Rise Broadband - Horrible Internet Service 1.0 DO NOT USE THIS INTERNET SERVICE. IT SUCKS THE WALL PAPER OFF THE WALLS. BUY DIAL UP OR ANY OTHER COMPANY. IF YOU WANT JUNK SERVICE AND OR NO SERVICE... Sears - Missed Delivery Date 2.0 Sears was scheduled to deliver a couple of large appliances on a specific date and time, received a phone call and email confirmation from Sears. I... Rise Broadband Technical Support Review from Springtown, Texas 1.0 This is about the most worthless, POS company that I have ever encountered. I am typing this from my phone because I have no Internet service. We had... Rise Broadband RIPOFF!!! 1.0 DO NOT USE rise broadband. You will be throwing your money away. This service is worse than dial up. If you read this ripoff report and you pay for... Rise Broadband - Oversubscribed sites I had 15M service in Springtown Texas for a couple Years. The last 6 months it just keeps getting worse. Now down to less than a 1M download and they...