Top Businesses in Southlake, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Southlake, Texas

Floor N More - Issues with Grout Color 1.0 We had Floors N More in Southlake do around 1500sq ft of wood-looking tile in our home. They started this project May 1, 2017. The tile is beautiful... Buca Di Beppo - The worst dining experience possible 1.8 I placed an order for the Southlake restaurant for pickup at 6:15pm. I did not get my order until after 7:15pm, I was stood waiting at the restaurant... Central Market - Unhealthy/Hazardous service that can make customers sick 4.0 For the record I have to enter this information. If I become sick as a result of tonight's incident, I will make the upper management of Central... Ethan Allen - Beware Leather Recliners/Chairs 2.5 We bought two matching leather recliners. The leather was rated L-5 (highest rating L-7). After about 18 months, the headrest began losing its dark... Law Firm Of Gregory Jones - INVESTORS BEWARE FEE SCAM! 1.0 Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your... Frontier Communications - Four months and still being overbilled 1.8 At the end of June my 2 year contract expired. After 2 weeks and 10 hours of my own time I was able to get close to my old contract with Verizon. It... American Home Shield - Refrigerator repair 1.0 10 days ago, we put in a service request with AHS as our fridge/freezer wasn't cooling anymore. It took 3 days before any parts were ordered and then... Conns - Courtesy Call? Conn's credit dept called me 10/1 and my payments not due til the 4th. Havent even made my first payment. The person on the phone verified my...