Top Businesses in Sherman, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sherman, Texas

Lowes - I feel like I was lied to and wasted my time 1.0 I was shopping in the Lowe's in Durant Oklahoma looking for tin for my barn when I got back ther they'd sold out of 10 ' tin there was a price of... Kroger - Senior Discount 1.7 Krogers cancelled the Senior Discount on their brands as of Sept 05, 2017. The way it was done was a few lines at the bottom of the receipt. I drove... Global Receivables Solutions - Exactly whom are you trying to reach?!? 1.3 When it comes to my name, I demand that my full name and middle initial be used on EVERYTHING from my medical chart, records and especially my... Atmos Energy - Stop overbilling & estimating.. 1.0 I have issues with high 'estimated' bills. Live alone, no kids or grands..last year had 6 cats and 2 dogs...did a ton of wash..this year..3 cats and... Atmos Energy - Estimated Billing 3.5 Our Atmos bill went from $84 in January to $138 in February. We have had abnormally warm weather and we haven't been running the heater at all (which... Global Receivables Solutions - Crooks 1.0 They reported me to the credit agencies before evening send me a letter on an item that had been incorrectly submitted by a hospital. The hospital... Taco Bueno - Served Bad Food - Got Sick 2.2 1 week ago I ordered a chorizo egg burrito. Once I sat down to eat I got a mouth full of nasty, gritty, burnt tasting, non-chewable stuff. I had... Tophatter - Dell Laptop Review from Sherman, Texas Bought a refurbished dell computer...major rip off! Doesn't even work! Don't waste your time or money!