Latest Reviews in Sachse, Texas

Discount Tire - Non Autherized Transaction 1.8 Today my Daughter called Discount Tires in Sachse, Tx 75048. She spoke with Alexander V. Morin, and told him that she was looking for some tires for... Resolved La Fitness - Complaint 1.0 I signed up for a training program, I was excited for my granddaughter and myself. I understood the training was $150.00 for both a month with 4... Disrespectful Kroger management 2.8 Store in Sasche Tx is never stocked. If you go on Thursday, Friday , the sale items are not on shelf. tired of going into Sasche to deal with empty... Frontier Communications - Horrible customer service in the Sachse TX are with FIOS 1.0 Asked to have my internet service disconnected, because of repeated issues (cost didn't justify the pain). Internet service was disconnected along wit... Once Upon a Child- Independence Location-PLANO,TX 1.0 I went in with some items to sell and the associate Britney that "helped" me was one of the worst people I have had to deal with. She never... Grand Homes - Very Poor Workmanship 1.6 This is my second home, my first home was built by D.R. Horton. The first house is was cheaply made but on my second house I was willing to pay extr... Direct Buy Warranty - Class Action Suit in Texas 1.1 I like everyone in this complaint forum have been ripped off by Direct Buy Auto Warranty. We tried cancelling our contract in January 2016 and did... PENNYMAC is horrible 1.0 We had the same HORRIBLE experience with Pennymac after having a fire in our home. The work could have began immediately but our money was held up...