Top Businesses in Roanoke, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Roanoke, Texas

Monitronics - Cancellation hijinks 1.2 Spoke with Monitronics customer service rep today, asking why I had another debit on my account even though all documents by all parties required to... Modells Sporting Goods - Shipping I ordered a hoverboard from Modell's last week. My item was supposed to be shipped today, however I was informed at 8:00 last night that a signature... Brian The Animal Guy - Animal Control Service Review from Roanoke, Texas Total worthless piece of trash. Euthanized a cat, never scanned for a chip because "his scanner was broken". Family is now trying to comfort an upset... Home Depot - WON'T CALL ME BACK - OR REFUND MONEY My husband rented tool equipment on 07/05/16, and returned it the same day. The cost of rental was $175 deposit, when returned amount of time not... Allstate Motor Club - BIGGEST MISTAKE - GO WITH AAA I have had 8 tows with Allstate and all 8 have been a nightmare. To begin with, the customer service center doesn't always dispatch your tow... Kroger Semi truck driver While I was driving south on 377 denton hwy. 1 mile from Mt. Gilead road a kroger semi truck was speeding and as I saw the vehicles slow down I saw a... Ross Dress For Less - Grapevine No common sense seriously 2.9 store 0349 5/13/16 @1;37pm I spend $141.11 and the cashier was very nice, she checked me out but forgot to put the clear shower curtain in the bag,... Hometown Health - Theft of funds and ignorance This company ( Owner Robin Welder) withdrew funds from my sons medicaid acct. She has refused to pay my healthcare workers.She wont answer phone...