Top Businesses in Paris, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Paris, Texas

Campbells Soup - Chicken and Stars Soup 1.0 What happened to Campbells Chicken and Stars Soup? It was my go to soup all winter long. It used to have tiny star noodles now there are big star... Taco Casa - Taking money out of till 2.7 July 12,2017 watch manager take $100 out of the register while my children watched as I was placing our order. My son said is that stealing. The... Paris TX Kroger Pharmacy 3.6 There is a male that has been working at the drive thru pharmacy pickup for some time. He acts as though he is totally drugged up...he moves at a... The Health Sciences Institute - Emails received on a consistent basis I have to listen to a long dissertation before finally getting to the end of the reason for the email...to sell me something. If they really had... Braums - Customer Care Review from Paris, Texas 1.6 Walked in to store #107 in Claremore, OK my wife and I were the only ones at the counter. We stood there for over 6 minutes, several employees walked... Gobank - Invalid card Number Bought card at Walmart and put $45 on it. Got home to setup online and it tells me invalid card number. CAN YOU SAY PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then It... DHgate refused to refund my card after i returned the wigs back to China I have tried for weeks now to get my refund from this company DHgate.com is where i ordered 2 wigs on line in there ad the wigs look great and states... Thor Industries - Inquiry I bought a 2015 Thour Ace in july 2014 we have only takentwo trips, here are the things we had to replace or have repaired night of purchase camped ne...