Top Businesses in Paris, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Paris, Texas

Taco Casa - Taking money out of till 2.7 July 12,2017 watch manager take $100 out of the register while my children watched as I was placing our order. My son said is that stealing. The... Paris TX Kroger Pharmacy 3.6 There is a male that has been working at the drive thru pharmacy pickup for some time. He acts as though he is totally drugged up...he moves at a... The Health Sciences Institute - Emails received on a consistent basis I have to listen to a long dissertation before finally getting to the end of the reason for the email...to sell me something. If they really had... Braums - Customer Care Review from Paris, Texas 1.6 Walked in to store #107 in Claremore, OK my wife and I were the only ones at the counter. We stood there for over 6 minutes, several employees walked... Gobank - Invalid card Number Bought card at Walmart and put $45 on it. Got home to setup online and it tells me invalid card number. CAN YOU SAY PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then It... DHgate refused to refund my card after i returned the wigs back to China I have tried for weeks now to get my refund from this company DHgate.com is where i ordered 2 wigs on line in there ad the wigs look great and states... Thor Industries - Inquiry I bought a 2015 Thour Ace in july 2014 we have only takentwo trips, here are the things we had to replace or have repaired night of purchase camped ne... Ditto: What has happened to Ritz Crackers? Crumbly mess! I keep trying again thinking it was just a bad box/batch. But it keeps happening. And worst of all, I just got through trowing away the...