Top Businesses in North Richland Hills, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Richland Hills, Texas

Home Zone Furniture - Don't buy here!!!! When I purchased our living room furniture, I also purchased the warranty. The manager said it covers anything and everything, if it can't be fixed... Silverleaf Resorts - Silverleaf Resort is a big scammer who prey on the elderly 1.3 I was pressured to buy a time share with Silverleaf Resorts at the Hill Country Resort over 5 years ago. I paid over $12,000 for my time share which... Waffle House - Complaint about ticket number 238401 2.4 I love Waffel House cause you get decent food for the price. I was with my friend and sitting at the Waffel House at 7661 Blvd. 26 in North Richland... Steak N Shake - Texas Consistent Poor Service 2.7 There's a reason a majority of the Steak N Shake restaurants in Texas have either closed or shortened their overnight hours. The service seems to be... Charter Communications - Charter Cable Continues to Harass 1.0 Charter cable has 2 boxes in my backyard that are not within the Utility easement. They are on private property. Their contractors and employees... Empire Today Customer Care Review from North Richland Hills, Texas Worst customer service ever. Once they get your money they completely ignore you. They say they are getting help but never return calls. They've had... Resolved DM Auto Leasing - Assessed late charge fee for late paperwork sent by D & M to Credit union I had about 2 years left on my lease for my 2013 Nissan Murano. I contacted my leasing agent Sarah Shin and told her I wanted to buy out the lease. Sh... Offerup Profile Review from North Richland Hills, Texas My daughter bought a car on your website and the lady Tiffany Torres that sold her the car did not put the title in her name like she was supposed...