Top Businesses in Lubbock, Texas

More companies in this location

Services in Lubbock, Texas

Latest Reviews in Lubbock, Texas

Stanton Optical - Terrible One of the worst cases of "Bait & Switch" that I have ever witnessed. They advertise 2 paid of Glasses for $69.95. Yet when the sales person got... Bob Mills Furniture - Don't buy from this store. I purchased extented warranty and I submitted photos when there was minimal damage.They said there was too much damage to cover it.Since then screws... Suddenlink lies 1.0 Suddenlink told us if we signed up we would get Netflix for a year free. Two weeks later we call to see where our Netflix info is and they tell us we... Motel 6 - No toilet no towels 1.5 I checked in on Tuesday, Aug21 and was told I could only rent my kitchenette by the week not for 4 nights. This was an online booking so the CSR... Ashley Furniture - Customer Service Reps will LIE Post-Sale 2.8 When I called the day after placing my order, to inquire about changing my order to upgrade my bed frame from a Queen to a King size, the Customer... Jimmy Johns - Horrible 2.9 Ordered from 2 seperate locations which both took my order. After waiting 20 min twice they called saying they did not deliver to my area. When i... Suddenlink - Closing of payment center, No kiosk, New Black boxes, fees Title says it all. Decent cable provider when young but with rapid expansion, upgrading equipment and ceo focused on profit margins has made... Ilovekickboxing 4.9 iLoveKickboxing is an awesome place to meet your fitness goals! The workouts are always challenging and help you take that next step in your fitness...