Top Businesses in Keller, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Keller, Texas

Grand Homes - Grand used cheap materials on $560000 house in Irving 1.5 Cheap material bad workmanship electric switches 59 cents from walmart could hane used roker switch cost $1.59 saving one dollar 36 switches added... Carenow - Disrespectful and Argumentative 1.0 They don't call you back after they see you and they argue when you finally get ahold of them. My husband was supposed to have a refill and they... Netspend - Account Review from Keller, Texas 2.5 I would definitely not reccomend netspend to anyone. I ordered a net spend card and tried to activate it, I was told I have to email my Social... Petco - Customer Care Review from Keller, Texas 2.3 I have been ignored in 2 of the Petco stores. Needs be be some training on greeting customers and asking if they need help. Terrible customer... Frontier Communications - Frontier 3rd party sellers are misinforming customers 1.6 I was quoted 84.99 by a rep named Edward on 09/12/2016 for Frontier that turned out to be a 3rd party vendor selling services for Frontier. The... Touchstone Medical Imaging - Overcharged $880 2.3 At arrival at Touchstone for MRI on Feb 16, 2016 I was told my payment after insurance would be approximately $1100 and I must pay in advance. I used... MSI Credit Solutions - Credit Repair Review from Keller, Texas 1.2 I’m a very upset client that signed up in 2013 & stayed in the program of Msi credit solutions for almost two years. I recently went to try to get a v... Usaa - Auto Insurance Review from Keller, Texas 1.2 Long time, excellent standing customer with multiple accounts, investments, and insurances. We are shopping for a new everything. Their agents lied to...