Top Businesses in Hurst, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hurst, Texas

Joann Fabric - Sauna much? 3.3 I am disappointed in Joann's blatant disregard for the comfort of its employees and customers. Walking through the store this afternoon, I was... Texas Pain Relief Group - Frauds! Terrible customer service! 1.6 There are more problems with this place than I have time to list! Stay clear! The office staff used to be unfriendly if not outright rude but they... Texas Pain Relief Group - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! 1.0 If I could give ZERO stars I would. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! (He is not board certified and unprofessional) I had an appointment today at... Bath And Body Works - Illegal price changing 1.5 Earlier this month I was in purchasing some lotion and soap for a birthday present. They were having a sale, blue signs up all over. When I got to... Jcpenney - I fell in your store due to a raised tile on the floor. I am a 77 year old woman and fell in the Northeast Mall store in Hurst TX due to a raised tile in the floor. My granddaughter was with me, thank... Dennys Restaurant - Glenview Dennys NRH, TX 2.1 My complaint with is about this location as a whole. Glenview location has always been a favorite of mine, the staff is usually awesome and treat me w... Vivid Seats - Customer Care Review from Hurst, Texas 1.0 I will not EVER use this company again. 500 dollars for 2 Adele tickets that we misplaced during a home re-model. Since the tickets were shipped, they... Lazboy - Terrible delivery service 1.8 It has been over 3 weeks since I was called and told that my chair was ready to be delivered. Every week I have had to call the day before my...