Latest Reviews in Hudson, Texas

Bass Pro Shops - Mercury Engine Service Complaint - Houston Pearland This is the first customer complaint to any company I have ever made so Bass Pro Shops, welcome to my first review! I purchased a 15 ft jon boat and... Att Connectech - ON HOLD FOR 66 MINUTES WITH ATT CONNECT TECH 1.0 I STAY ON LINE FOR 66 MIN BEFORE SOME GUY PLAYING WITH SELF OR SOMEHTING I TOLD HIM I HAD ALREADY CONNECTED WITH NEW TECH TO START SOLVING PROBLEM... Ymca - DIRECTOR I AM CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF YMCA. THEIR POLICY AND PROCEDURES ON HOW TEAMS ARE MADE AND MANAGED ARE ARE DISCRIMINATING. I SPOKE WITH AMY WHO IS A... Teleflora - Delivery Service Review Just terrible. I had a birthday arrangement scheduled a week in advance to be delivered on a Monday. Monday afternoon rolls around and they call and... Masonite Door Review from Hudson, Texas On my third attempt at ordering a mosonite door through home depot. First time - swing was wrong depsite the order receipt AND STICKER ON THE... Jani King - Review in Landscaping and Gardening category from Hudson, Texas 1.0 Jani King is a waste of time. I worked for them out in Dilley, TX at an immigration facility. Constant harassment from the supervisor and cleaned up... Rushcard Card Renewal And Replacement Review from Hudson, Texas Been waiting on my card for a month and a half bilks are getting overdue rushcard is horrible and nobody should go to them Russell simmions is a ***... Ta Travelcenters Of America Staff Review from Hudson, Texas 3.0 Never ever go to TA. *** employees , unprofessional mechanic's. They steel ur money with out reason.