Top Businesses in Harlingen, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Harlingen, Texas

Pronto Insurance - POOR!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE!! 1.0 My vehicle flooded more than two months ago!!! Pronto has not help me at all,, I call my total loss adjuster Victor Marin.. and he does nit answer my... Social Security Administration - They hurt you more than they help 1.0 My daughter have been receiving disability benefits since birth ,now she will be 18 in October 31 and I just don't have it anymore to deal with all... Wells Fargo will take your money 1.0 My name is Peggy Williams Rowe I live in Baton Rouge Louisiana and I travel a lot because of this I open a saving account with Wells Fargo. I hadnt... Sams Club - Customer service needs improvement 4.2 I've been a member since it opened and so far I have not experienced anything like this lady. Thank god I don't need to order anything from the... Sears Customer solution, Master Protection, and all departments 1.0 If I could rate them -10 I would. They have the worst costumer service. I bought a $3000.00 dollar Kenmore Elite refrigerator back in 2014 but in... Great Solar Company Mardel Souza Inc 4.5 If you are buying a TV in an appliance store, the maximum guarantee that you should expect is 1 year. Maybe 2 if you buy an extension. When purchasing... Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing Review from Harlingen, Texas The most worse company I could ever do business with. Every time I called got a different story. They changed the there terms over night. They say... Pearson Education Mymathlab Program Review from Harlingen, Texas Mymathlab is the worst possible math tool a college program can impose on a student. I have found myself wasting hours of valuable time in a mini-mest...