Top Businesses in Grand Prairie, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Grand Prairie, Texas

Litex Industries - No help what so ever 1.0 I have a fan that is 3 years old and has a burned out Fan Speed Control which is a easily changeable because my electrician told me it is a part that... Bullseye Automotive - Failed to give receipts and compare to warranty John there are Bullseye Automotive put a used motor in a 2006 Cobalt I paid him in advance for the motor $649 took 4 months for the molar to get put... 50 Floor - Complete waist of there time and mine All the way from ft worth to granbury to give a estimate on floors. Never received a square footage no a itamized cost list. Acually talked himself... Skylight Visa - And my experience is now I'm going to let everybody know. 2.6 I had happened to me where overdraft fee yesterday $35 over a drink that I bought over the counter it was considered non-refundable so as I was doing... Resolved Asap Roofing - Unprofessional 5.0 Hi over a month ago i moved from detroit mi to dallas texaa and I worked at this company as a sales rep or what they call it project manager. This... Dhl - No delivery, no support! 1.0 My mail order pharmacy sent my latest prescriptions to me via DHL eCommerce. On the day they were to be delivered, according to the DHL tracking... Finao Systemz - Why are there haters ? 4.3 , I have worked with this company for 6 months although I moved I loved working with them !! they are hard workers and pay right !! They are honest... Metropcs - Metro PCS Franchise on South Carrier in Grand Prairie, Texas 1.0 I bought a brand new LG K 20 cell phone. on Tuesday June 20, 2017. The phone never charged properly. When I returned the phone 2 days later the owner...