Latest Reviews in Gladewater, Texas

Sport Clips - Haircut Review from Gladewater, Texas I have been 3 times the second was bad but they made it better by redoing the hair. I took my son tonight and they were rushing to close at 5 and the... Hughes Network Systems - Mislead, service misrepresented by the company representatives. 2.0 When I agreed to try this company's high speed internet I was told that I would not have any problem streaming Netflix movies and that I had 30 days... Allstate - Horrible Claims Adjuster 1.4 On December 28, 2015 at around 2:30pm I received a phone call from an Allstate Claims adjuster by the name of Charlotte Rowland. Throughout the entire... Wildblue/Exede is a total joke We have had wildblue since 2005....never had a problem but ever since they went to this new platform it has been one nightmare after another! We... Wen - Ripped off Loved the product over chg. on credit card bill was for $89.95 and my card was chg, over $134. and I'm 65 living on ss so don't trust them with your m... Home Depot - Repair Review from Gladewater, Texas 1.0 I purchased a ge washer and dryer set delivered on 02/28/2015 washer does not work repairman want to charge $155.53 to come out i have made several ... Suddenlink - Sudden link scam oh MY GOSH IN THE ALMOST 9 MONTHS IVE HAD THEM PAYING FOR 50 MB I GET 5 TO 30 DOWN AND UPGRADED TO 120 MB I GET 30 TO 55 DOWN L THIS IS A NIGHT MARE... Beachbody - Ordered the "21 Day Fix Challenge" waiting on my third order to come in!! Ordered the "21 Day Fix" on the first day it came out on 2/3 (I knew it being a new product that everyone wanted would take a while to get to me) it...