Top Businesses in Garland, Texas

More companies in this location

Services in Garland, Texas

Latest Reviews in Garland, Texas

Cvs Pharmacy - ExtraBucks 1.4 Spent $10 extrabucks: included were 3 candy bars for $3. Was told my $3/1 Redbox coupon do not adjust down to $.99 which was my balance. However last... Zales - Lies just to make a sale. 1.0 At first my boyfriend and I came in to just take a look at rings in June. A man helped us by the name of Cody and when I found a ring I really loved... WinCo Foods - Winco Shopping Carts Have Become a Community Nuisance I live in close proximity to the Winco store Iocated on Centerville Rd. in Garland, TX. After receiving a notice from the city of Garland, I... 1000Bulbs - They suck, dont but from them 1.0 bought 8 bulbs for $1.00 each plus $10.18 for shipping. none of the 8 bulbs work. they offer me an $8.00 refund plus I have to pay for the return... Best Buy - damaged refridgerator 1.0 I purchased a 1600.00 refrigerator that I saw in the store which had no dents, dings or blemishes at all but the product that was delivered was NOT... Maaco - Lying, cheating, irresponsible for on actions 1.8 The maaco garland on walnut circle consists of some lying, cheating, frauds.! Beware of getting service from them. Because one of their employees... Fitness Connection Usa - They tied us with the contract. 1.2 We are no longer going to fitness connection. we tried to cancel membership. However, they made us go through a hassle. i have to type a letter why... 24 Hour Wristbands - Give you a bunch of lies when inquiring of your order 1.8 Placed my order on Oct. 8th. on the 10th called they said artwork was good. Later that week they email that artwork is to detailed. Asked them to use...