Top Businesses in Garland, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Garland, Texas

The Cash Store - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE 3.3 Juanita a worker at Cash Store is down right rude. I have changed a lot but one day she will be rude to the wrong person. I mean there was absolutely... Featured Pepperidge Farm - Giant insect 1.0 I bought a loaf of Farmhouse white. Read and opened it to make my grandson a sandwich. A couple pieces in, pulled out a slice with something dark in... Tom Thumb - Canceled order without advising me 1.0 I made an order for my retired, disabled veteran mother to try out the grocery delivery service. We scheduled the order to be delivered between 6-10.... Dominos Pizza - Absolutely horrible 2.2 Ordered 3 med. Pizzas. It was a new card, the guy said it didnt go thru, i asked him to wait a few minutes so i could call and activate the card, he... Cvs Pharmacy - ExtraBucks 1.4 Spent $10 extrabucks: included were 3 candy bars for $3. Was told my $3/1 Redbox coupon do not adjust down to $.99 which was my balance. However last... Zales - Lies just to make a sale. 1.0 At first my boyfriend and I came in to just take a look at rings in June. A man helped us by the name of Cody and when I found a ring I really loved... WinCo Foods - Winco Shopping Carts Have Become a Community Nuisance I live in close proximity to the Winco store Iocated on Centerville Rd. in Garland, TX. After receiving a notice from the city of Garland, I... 1000Bulbs - They suck, dont but from them 1.0 bought 8 bulbs for $1.00 each plus $10.18 for shipping. none of the 8 bulbs work. they offer me an $8.00 refund plus I have to pay for the return...