Top Businesses in Frisco, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Frisco, Texas

Acceptance Now - Rip off!! 1.0 I bought my living room set from Rooms to go in Frisco TX. I paid close to $1100.00 already and no money has gone to the principle bal. The total... Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty mutual sucks My truck was involved in a rear end collision. Other guys fault. He has liberty mutual insurance. They SUCK!!! I have been going back and forth for 2... Lazboy - Laz Boy Chairs 1.0 We bought some chairs from Laz boy in January 16, they were decent. My wife as a surprise for me since I was working off shore bought two more... Synchrony Financial - Fails to stand behind their agreements - Corrupt company 1.0 Synchrony Bank's billing department agreed to take 4 monthly payments rather than a final balloon payment. After 2 on time payments, they started... Resolved Love that Door 1.0 Love that door - I would definitely not recommend this company to any of my friends or neighbors. The company Representative Mike comes out and acts... Sears Home Services - Very Poor Repair Service!! 1.0 I chatted with a sears rep online and gave him the error code refrigerator was giving. He knew the problem was with the main board. A week later... Ikea - Inefficient, no customer service, miserable experience. Do not use unless you want headaches. 1.0 Order # 242069788 I purchased two bathroom cabinets on-line via Ikea website. The delivery schedule, for the same city, 20 miles away was 11 days... Bulbhead - Fraud 1.0 Deceptive and outright lies. Lawsuit should be brought. Hundreds would be fairly treated and company made to stop out right consumer fraud.....