Top Businesses in Frisco, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Frisco, Texas

Texas Pain Relief Group - Corrupt Billing Department/Inept 1.2 This is without a doubt the WORST billing company I have come across in almost 60 years! They continue to bill for procedures I already paid for... Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service 3.5 We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on... Gold Medal Pools - Don't use them!! 1.9 DO NOT USE THEM!!!! I will say the pool is beautiful, I have had the pleasure of meeting a few from the company that do what they say they will, the... Allstate - Terrible, unresponsive agent. poorly made website. Took money from my account without my consent. 1.0 They handled my account terribly. Allstate Never responded to my email, agent never talked to me on the phone. They took money from my account... Acceptance Now - Rip off!! 1.0 I bought my living room set from Rooms to go in Frisco TX. I paid close to $1100.00 already and no money has gone to the principle bal. The total... Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty mutual sucks My truck was involved in a rear end collision. Other guys fault. He has liberty mutual insurance. They SUCK!!! I have been going back and forth for 2... Lazboy - Laz Boy Chairs 1.0 We bought some chairs from Laz boy in January 16, they were decent. My wife as a surprise for me since I was working off shore bought two more... Synchrony Financial - Fails to stand behind their agreements - Corrupt company 1.0 Synchrony Bank's billing department agreed to take 4 monthly payments rather than a final balloon payment. After 2 on time payments, they started...